|Google news results for Enterprise Mobile (December 2015)|
Microsoft and Apps continue to feature prominently this month along with a larger showing by IBM. Also a number of announcements stemmed from the Forrester Wave Enterprise Mobile Management.The key topics in Enterprise Mobility this month are:
- Apps, apps, apps - if you are interested in mobile then apps typically feature top of all searches, news, and marketing efforts. Some specific topics this month include Apple & IBM announced their 100 app milestone and Microsoft's PowerApps,
- Microsoft & Windows - in this month a new version release and associated articles have helped maintain the high ranking in the word cloud.
- Management & security - when it comes to Enterprise Mobility these topics continue to be at the forefront.
- Adobe - Flash and Animate CC news,
- Apple - enterprise apps partnership with IBM, Open Sourcing Swift, and plenty of IOT / connectivity articles with Apple connecting to Ford Sync, Sonos, and the like.
- Blackberry - Android, PRIV, and company results dominate in the last month.
- Google (Alphabet) - Glass 2.0, Ventures, AI Messaging are getting the headlines
- HP & HPE - Cloud partnership with Microsoft, Aruba, HP Falcon
- IBM - app partnership with Apple along with announcements relating to the Forrester Wave dominate this month.
- Kony - Mobile Field Service for SAP.
- Microsoft - Project Astoria, partnerships, updates, and results feature heavily.
- MobileIron - Forrester Wave announcements, and investment/share price news feature heavily.
- Oracle - primarily partner and analyst articles.
- Samsung - new Mobile Chief, settlement with Apple,
- SAP - mostly partner and analyst articles.